Pages

Dec 10, 2007

Secret Santa Christmas Swap

Last week my SSCS partner Ebby from me and the monsters recieved the present I made for her. I'm so happy she liked it! And because she opened her package, it's safe for me to show some pictures here!

SSCS 2007
I made her this little quilt, I had read in one of her posts that she owns one quilt and would love to have some more, that's why!
I choose pink and green because those are her blog colours.

SSCS 2007
It's so much fun to be part of this swap organized by elf Donna from chooky blue. Great job elf Donna, thank you!
And ooh, am I looking forward to see the pictures from all those "secret santas" "selfmade presents"! I'm checking my mailbox everyday for mine, how exciting.... can hardly wait until christmas!

19 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

The quilt looks lovely Corry! Your partner was very lucky to receive such a nice present. Lucy x

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty, what a lucky girl she was to receive such a sweet gift.

May Britt said...

Oh...she is a lucky girl. This one is beautiful. And she has already opened it. I have promised to wait with my present although Cherri now is teasing me LOL

Levin said...

beautiful quilt - i love the colours and the pattern.
cheers
l
x

Anonymous said...

What a special gift, that is so pretty.

Berber said...

That's a wonderful quilt... and swap!

Sheri said...

Very pretty quilt.
Sheri

meggie said...

What a pretty sweet little quilt you made Corry!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Unbelieveable!!! Your amazing!

Anonymous said...

beautiful quilt !

rt said...

Beautiful work!

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

What a dear little quikt, how thorough and thoughtful you are.Everyone likes "selfmade presents". Lucky her. Colleen

Felicia said...

Oh, its stunning and a such a thoughtful gift.

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, I love the roses in the border.

Luísa Silva said...

That quilt is so sweet. The border with roses is stunning!!

monique said...

Je hebt echt een prachtige quilt gemaakt zeg!

Fijn weekend.

Hilsen Bodil F.T. said...

Colourful and pretty quilt!! I like it!!

Mary said...

What a lovely quilt. I'm sure she will be delighted with it

APO (Bem-Trapilho) said...

amazing quilt!!!!
loved it!
☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆
happy new year!
☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆.¸¸.☆*´¨`*☆