Pages

Oct 9, 2009

flowers, winners and a summer mini quilt


fresh tulips

Thank you, thank you, thank you each and every one of you for visiting and commenting.
Boy, o boy…did you have some great tips and solutions for my storage and tidying up problems!!
You must be the tidiest people I know.

 
boxes

I tried to make a top 10 of the most workable tips that will work for me.

1. Close the door! Ha,ha, like this one…
2. Move to a bigger room. I would love to move but I think I’ve the largest room already!
3. lots of shelves.
4. Make tidying up fun with all kind of pretty boxes, tins, baskets.
5. Keep everything grouped together in pots and little dishes like needles, pins, buttons, pencils, scissors....
6. Store everything by colors.
7. Use see through boxes.
8. Put things away when you are done for the day. Wish I had more discipline!
9. Throw away what you don't use. I rather giveaway.
10. Don’t buy new stuff.…What!! No shopping?...how about my fabric addiction??

I can’t show you the after photo’s … I haven’t finished the job yet.
But I have two winners drawn for the giveaway. I used the true random number generator.

The winners are:: Virginia And Nina.
Congratulations! please send me your snailmail adress and I'll send you your package.
 
Summer swap update:


summer mini quilt swap


See this little beauty, how lucky am I? Barbara made this gorgeous mini quilt for me!
 I love it so very much! She noticed I love pink and flowers...so thoughtful of her.

summer mini quilt swap

And she wrapped the quilt in some lovely red, blue and white fabrics!! Thank you again Barbara……!

fabric gift from Barbara
 
Have a marvelous weekend everyone!



12 comments:

HMaas said...

Congrats winners!! I love the mini0-quilt, too cute!!!

Anna said...

Lovely weekend to you too!

Anna x

...Nina Nixon... said...

Corry,

thank you so much I am utterly thrilled and congratulations to Virginia too.

I also love the mini quilt, such beautiful pin wheels in gorgeous colours.

Have a lovely weekend too,

Nina xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Congrats to the winners!

I'm looking forward to seeing your big clean-up Corry!

Virgínia said...

Oh Corry! I can't believe I won!!! I can't wait to get my hands on your surprise!!

Thank u Thank u Thank u!!!!

A lovely weekend to you all! I know I will! :D

life in red shoes said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Corry, show us a before and after pic.

Corrie said...

gorgeous! so glad to find your blog again....from the other corrie who blogs!

corrie:)

Tammy said...

Gorgeous mini quilt!
Congrats to the winners!
Can't wait to see your "new" room, Corry!

Anonymous said...

Hello Corry, I've just found your blog, it's so colourful! I love a ll the things you make and will be back to see what else you get up to!
Penny x

Unknown said...

What a fun list Corry! I love your organizing baskets! Beautiful quilt you have received. So sweet. Elizabeth

Heleen said...

Wat een mooi quiltje heb je toch gekregen!

supergoof said...

Niks zo heerlijk als een opgeruimde kamer die in 5 minuten weer op z'n kop staat omdat je net dat ene hoognodige niet kunt vinden!
;o)))